We are an international jewish kindergarten with a focus on teaching the Jewish tradition in a loving and friendly atmosphere. We offer your child the best combination of daycare and education by our highly professional pedagogues.
- Childcare from Monday to Thursday (7.30 AM – 4.30 PM); on
- Friday from 7.30 AM to 2.30 PM (winter) or 7.30 AM to 3.00 PM (summer)
- Groups for children from nine months
- Music and sports lessons once a week
- Language development with the support of qualified staff
- Projects, excursions and day trips
- A team that speaks German, English and Hebrew
- Professionally trained integration teachers
- Freshly cooked kosher meals
- Bus service
Our pegagogical concept is based on an individual support of children in all areas of their development. We try to identify and recognize the interests of our groups to motivate and satisfy their development needs. The fun of learning should be taught early!
The knowledge of Jewish traditions and rituals is conveyed in a creative, warm and protective environment so that your child not only extends his knowledge about Judaism, but also develops appreciation for it.
In our kindergarten we are aiming at:
- encouraging your child to make his/her own decisions, develop respect for themselves and others and to get to know his/her environment; in this way self-awareness is strengthened and independence is learned
- addressing the heart and the mind of your child through a diverse program to support cognitive, social, emotional and physical development
- educating children about Jewish traditions and rituals to foster their background
- preparing your child for the school, learn to enjoy waking up early
We are proud of our staff that provides optimal support to each child and creates a good environment for his development. It is important to us that we keep the groups small to ensure an individual approach to every child and thereby support his/her development.
Every group has a German-, English- and a Hebrew speaking teacher.
In order to register for our kindergarten please submit the registration form